- You can challenge any person up to 5 positions above you.
- The person challenged must fix a date within a week of being challenged which is no later than two weeks from the challenge date or you receive a walkover. You must not make or accept a challenge if you already have a ladder game outstanding.
- If the challenger wins they change positions with the loser, who moves down one place, as do any other players between the two players who have played the game.
- If the challenger loses, no change takes place.
- Golf: the normal format is one 13-point game
Association: the normal format is 14-point handicap games with a 1.5 hour time limit.
However, if you agree then you can play any format you like, e.g.
Golf: Best of three 13-point games or a single 19-point game
Association: 18 or 26 point games and Handicap or Advanced to a 3 hour time limit or even no time limit at all.
- The winner will be the player at the top of each ladder at the end of the season, provided that they have played at least one game.
- The ladder is meant to be a competitive, fun tournament and there is a trophy to be won. Games DO count for CA handicap cards. lf you do not have a CA handicap card, please make sure you have one and fill it in.
- The sequence of starting places is in mostly random order, with previous winners at the bottom!
- Anybody can join the ladder after it starts. Just add your name to the bottom of the list!
- Lawns re-open for the Winter! 21/11/2019
- Escape to the Perfect Town 15/10/2019
- Simon Manwaring wins our GC New Members Tournament 15/10/2019
We're affiliated to the Croquet Association and the South East Croquet Federation.