All players should have received a formal notice of the AGM, being held in Frant on 16th February.
Coffee and biscuits will be available from 10.30 am
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
- TREASURER’S REPORT
- LAWN AND FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
- TOURNAMENTS, COMPETITIONS AND EVENTS
– Proposal for changes to Fraser Tankard Rules (to follow)
- GOLF CROQUET WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
- THIS YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTIONSNo change proposed:
– First Year: £50 Subsequent Years: £100
– Student, Second Club or Social: £35
– Corporate at the Committee’s discretion, but not less than £100
Green Fees (for a maximum of 3 sessions/days)
– Session: £4 Day: £7
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS, COMMITTEE AND TRUSTEES
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
PRESENTATION OF TROPHIES
Please contact our Secretary for more details about the meeting, accounts etc. and to book lunch.
Please remember to renew your membership!
If you’re not already a member then we’d welcome you – please see our Membership page.